Update for Email and Webmail System
March 21, 2017As one of our valued customers, we are excited to announce that we will soon be rolling out a new webmail interface and updating your midstatesd.net email and webmail system. We have set a date of March 28th, 2017 to make the transition to the new webmail product. This new system is feature rich and comes with an easy-to-use interface, improved security, and the ability to securely share email folders with your contacts along with a whole host of new and easy to use features.
We are working to ensure a smooth transition as you move from the old system to the new one:
- Emails sent to you will not be lost while we move services.
- All of your current webmail will be moved to your new mailbox.
- Your webmail contacts will be automatically moved to the new email system.
- No setting changes are necessary for your mobile devices or email programs.
- Logging into the new webmail service will be the same as you have done in the past.
We are providing you with advance notice of these changes so you are prepared for the March 28th transition. We are ramping up our service team to provide you with the best support possible if you need help throughout the transition. We will provide you with additional information via email, on Midstate’s Facebook account and on our web page at: www.midstatesd.net
We want to thank you for being a loyal customer and please call us at 778-8028 (option 1) if you have any questions.
Midstate Communications Internet Support
605-778-8028 (option 1)
Last Modified: 03/21/2017 10:19:10 am MDT